You’ve more than likely heard of the cloud before. In fact, you’re more than likely already using the cloud in some form or another right now.
Did you know your favorite social media platforms are cloud-based? And the email you’ve come to rely on? The cloud is already a big part of your life, and as a modern-day business executive, it’s sure to become an even bigger part of your life in time. Why? Because the cloud is growing rapidly in popularity – giving businesses like yours a competitive edge over the competition.
Cloud computing lets you access your vital systems and data anytime, anywhere. The cloud might seem like yet another vague buzzword, but it actually refers to software and services running over the Internet, as opposed to stored locally on your hard drive. This means you’re able to forego worrying about the management, maintenance, and security of the cloud as that’s handled for you.
On Call Computer Solutions helps businesses take advantage of the most popular cloud platform: Microsoft Office 365. Call (850) 695-1008 or email us at email@example.com to find out more about what we can do for you.
Microsoft Office 365, a subscription-based online suite of productivity tools, helps businesses stay productive at all times with anytime, anywhere access. You get access to the following fantastic tools for yourself or your entire team, depending on which subscription you need:
If you’ve ever taken a look at Microsoft Office 365 and considered whether or not it’s right for your business, maybe you’re already familiar with the tools included. Now you’re probably wondering, “are the tools listed above actually going to help me and my team become more productive?” The simple answer: absolutely.
Microsoft Office 365 is more than just a set of great tools. It’s an innovative way of working together to achieve an end goal. All you need is an Internet connection and you’re able to get to work, no matter where you’re located. If you’re facing one or more of the following challenges, it’s the right choice for you:
- You want to expand your business geographically without spending tons of time and effort on infrastructure setup.
- You want to allow employees the ability to work from home or while they’re away on vacation.
- You want to reduce ever-increasing operational costs without impacting collaboration between staff members.
- You want to keep up with an increasing need for storage and/or users without spending tons of money.
- You want to ensure you’re able to keep working in the event of disaster, such as a simple power outage.
- You want to switch expenditure to a pay-as-you-go model to achieve more flexibility and cost-savings.
- You want to stop worrying about costly and cumbersome software updates without sacrificing security and/or performance.
If anything above sounds familiar, we’re here to help you make the switch to Microsoft Office 365. You’ll save tons of money and time as you’re able to access information stored in a secure facility away from your office. You’ll benefit from:
- Innovative feature sets that are released regularly and will always be up-to-date as soon as they become available for you (all at no additional cost).
- Better collaboration as your employees can access information from any device or location – allowing them to work together as needed.
- Around-the-clock support available for all critical issues either by phone or online to help you stay productive.
- Greater security against all kinds of threats as all data with enterprise-grade security and compliance measures.
- Less maintenance as all updates are applied immediately as needed so you don’t have to handle them yourself.
- Flexible monthly billing instead of high upfront costs, in order to suit your needs and budget.
- Streamlined growth as you can add or remove users, storage space, and more with a few clicks.
- Fast disaster recovery as you’re still able to access important systems and information in the event of any type of disaster.
You also don’t need to worry about frustrating software licenses, which are often a major headache for the average business owner. You won’t have to fret that employees are using different versions of the same software because everyone will be up-to-speed on the same version, all the time. Microsoft Office 365 means everything’s taken care of – from maintenance to updates to security to ongoing support.
Sit back and enjoy all the benefits of Microsoft Office 365. On Call Computer Solutions is here for implementation and support. Call us at (850) 695-1008 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to move to the cloud. We’ll be there every step of the way. On Call Computer Solutions – the preferred choice for cloud services in Virginia, Jacksonville, and Tallahassee and surrounding areas.