Having served thousands of organizations since 2003 we understand that telling the difference between computer repair companies, IT Service Providers, and computer guys is not easy. Worse, the wrong decision of someone who is not competent to maintain the network in your office can lead to devastating consequences. Data loss, massive fines, and being hacked are all very real consequences of having your technology mis-managed.
Be an educated consumer! President and CEO of On Call Computer Solutions Michael Frieder has written what many consider to be the definitive guide to choosing your next IT Service provider and we are offering for a limited time only as a free E-Book download. Just fill out the form below and receive your link to download and read this valuable guide right now.
Read this book and you’ll discover:
- The five types of technical support available, and the pros and cons of each.
- 5 critical facts you must know before moving to the cloud
- How to avoid getting ripped off, disappointed and/or paying for substandard work.
- 12 warning signs that you hired the wrong computer consultant.
- Viruses, worms, spyware and hackers: what you need to know to protect your company from invasion.
- Everything you need to know about contracts, payment schedules and rate negotiations.
- 21 revealing questions you should ask any computer consultant before giving them access to your company’s network.
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops.
- How to turn technology into a competitive advantage instead of a drain on your time, money and resources.
- Why your business needs managed services.