STOP! Before You Spend... Take A Minute To Understand What You Are Really Buying!
Will Hiring A Managed IT Service Provider Save You Money or Make You More Money?
We've asked thousands of companies "What is your IT Budget?" and over 95% say "I don't have one OR I don't know..."
How Do You Know How Much To Spend On IT Services?
Having the right IT Service provider can help you achieve reduced risk, higher productivity, and a happy staff. Using the wrong IT Service provider can lead to high levels of risk including being hacked, having your data stolen, excessive spending, staff frustration, productivity loss, or even data loss.
To help you determine ROI and what your budget can be when choosing an IT service provider try out our IT Services ROI Calculator below. It's a great free resource to help you understand whether it's time to outsource your IT or upgrade from a break/fix repair service to a complete Managed IT Service Provider:
Ready To Shop Like A Pro? Get The Definitive Guide To IT Support Services And What To Pay For Them
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Office
(And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary Extras, Hidden Fees, And Bloated Contracts)
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail, and data.
Complete the form on the right to receive your FREE copy of our exclusive educational guide, and learn for yourself what you should expect to pay and what you should expect to get when outsourcing your IT.
If you are the owner or office manager of a business in Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, or Chesapeake that is currently looking to outsource some or all of the IT support for your organization, this report contains important information that will be extremely valuable to you as you search for a competent firm you can trust.
At On Call Computer Solutions we’ve been providing IT services to businesses, non-profits, associations, government contractors,and the government since 2003. You may not have heard of us before, but I’m sure you’re familiar with one or more of the over 2500+ organizations who have turned to On Call Computer Solutions for help with their Computer Network, Cyber Security, IT Compliance, Cloud Solutions, Data Backup, Websites, Internet Marketing, Telephone Systems, and Large Scale IT Projects .
One of the most commons questions we get from new prospective clients calling our office is “What do you guys charge for your services?”
Since this is such a common question — and a very important one to address — I decided to write this report for 3 reasons:
1) I wanted an easy way to answer this question and educate all prospective clients who come to us on the most common ways IT services companies package and price their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
2) I wanted to bring to light a few “industry secrets” about IT service contracts and SLAs (service level agreements) that almost no <<business owner>> thinks about, understands or knows to ask about when evaluating IT service providers that can end up burning you with hidden fees and locking you into a long-term contract when they are unwilling or unable to deliver the quality of service you need.
3) I wanted to educate you on how to pick the right IT services company for their specific situation, budget and needs based on the VALUE the company can deliver, not just the price, high OR low.
In the end, my purpose is to help you make the most informed decision possible so you end up working with someone who helps you solve your problems and accomplish what you want in a time frame, manner and budget that is right for you.
Dedicated to serving you,
Michael A. Frieder
Provided as an educational service by:
On Call Computer Solutions, LLC.